MY ARTS - why cant I ?

I feel art is not only an act of life but also introducing a new life within it. 


I started drawing since mid of 2023 . Initially, I had no idea about my talent but one day after seeing one of my friends art, I got surprised.

As I was very challenging from my childhood , i questioned myself - WHY  CAN'T   I ?


I tried my first diagram on the day I had seen my friend's art. The output impressed me very much that I was unable to control myself of drawing one more and that's how i fell in love with my ART


My foundation was very simple , just getting the diagram to be realistic but now I started putting a life in it . I am upgrading my skill in every single attempt I do.


I am glad to share my art page with you.

Please scan this QR to get into my page .



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BHAGYANAGARAM - The Enchanting Fusion of History, Culture, and Innovation"

First Day in LPU

YUMM