First Day in LPU


First day wasn't the Best day


I joined Lovely Professional University on 24th of September 2022. My father had done all the process of admission then dropped me in my hostel and left to catch his train. 


That was not only the first day in LPU but also first day i ever had a hostel life experience. I cried so much for being far from my family. The strange thing I had is an African roommate. Initially, we are not able to build good communication due to regional difference.


I didn't opt for mess because I was new to North-Indian food as I belong to Hyderabad. But the very first day I was not able to find any canteen for my dinner . I had the snacks which my mom sent me from home and went to bed.


The next day, it was around 8 am when I woke up. I experienced the drastic moment of having Mini-Flood. I was shocked just after putting my leg down of bed . Room was full of water, half of my luggage was drained, very hard to get of my room as there was mini-flood out of my room too.


I had to face that alone because I knew no one there . Though it became a memory for me, I still feel petty on me for having such experience on the very first day with lot of mixed emotions.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BHAGYANAGARAM - The Enchanting Fusion of History, Culture, and Innovation"

YUMM